Welcome to our patient resources page. Here you'll find helpful tips and important information about your child's health. Below you will find information on frequently asked about topics as well as links to other online resources. Check back often for new links and updated information.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The American Academy of Pediatrics Advises Parents Experiencing Stress over COVID-19
- Positive Parenting & COVID-19: 10 Tips to Help Keep the Calm at Home
- Tips for Coping with a New Baby During COVID-19
- Social Distancing: Why Keeping Your Distance Helps Keep Others Safe
- AAP: Finding Ways to Keep Children Occupied During These Challenging Times
- Baby Foods
- Car Seat Safety
- Ear Infections
- Melatonin / Trouble Sleeping
- Sun Protection
- Weight Training
- Healthy Children- Powered by pediatricians. Trusted by parents.
- American Academy of Pediatrics- 60,000 pediatricians committed to the optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Centers for Disease Control- From the food you eat, to the air you breathe, to staying safe wherever you are, CDC′s mission touches all aspects of daily life. CDC researchers, scientists, doctors, nurses, economists, communicators, educators, technologists, epidemiologists and many other professionals all contribute their expertise to improving public health.
- www.vaccine.org- Comprised of websites dedicated to presenting valid scientific information about the sometimes confusing subject of vaccines. Think of this site as your portal to the real world of vaccines, a world based on scientific research, followed by honest disclosure of the research results -- pro and con.
- www.immunize.org- One of the earliest websites devoted to immunization; the largest resource for practical, user-friendly immunization information.
- Familydoctor.org- operated by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), a national medical organization representing more than 105,900 family physicians, family practice residents and medical students. All of the information on this site has been written and reviewed by physicians and patient education professionals at the AAFP.
- Safekids.org- Preventing injuries: at home, at play, and on the way.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus - by H. Cody Meissner, MD, FAAP