Thank you for choosing Pediatric Healthcare of Long Island for your family’s healthcare needs.
For over 35 years, our goal has been to provide the highest level of medical care to infants, young children, and adolescents. We pride ourselves on practicing comprehensive, evidence-based medicine in a child and family friendly environment. Everyone in our practice works together to make each visit as pleasant as possible so we can have a positive impact on the lives of your children while providing exceptional healthcare.
To meet your needs, we provide:
- Office hours 8-8 Monday through Thursday; 8-6 on Fridays
- Office hours every Saturday, Sunday, and holiday
- A physician on call until midnight
- Nurse triage from midnight to 8am
- Helpful staff
- A bright and child-friendly waiting room
- Comfortable exam rooms
Our comprehensive care includes:
- Preventive care
- Anticipatory guidance
- Safety guidelines for injury prevention
- Nutritional advice
- Developmental assessments
- Adolescent healthcare
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Hospital-based care
We believe that by providing positive reinforcement we can establish a trusting and therapeutic relationship with you and your children. We look forward to a long-lasting partnership in your child’s health.